Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti




                                              Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti


Crockpot = easy.  That's the conclusion I have come to lately after finally using my crockpot for more than just queso.  I am loving finding new recipes that are not only easy, but TASTE SO GOOD!!

I found this recipe and made a few modifications and loved the way it turned out.  I even wanted to put the noodles in uncooked, but after researching it, I decided just to partially cook them to be on the safe side.  It worked beautifully!!  Enjoy!!

1 can rotel
1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
8 oz fresh mushrooms
4 chicken breasts (I used frozen)
1 lb Velveeta
16 oz spaghetti

Place all ingredients except the Velveeta and the noodles in the crockpot and stir together.  Cover, and cook on low for 7-8 hrs.  I added the cubed Velveeta at the 7 hour mark and shredded the chicken with a fork.  Boil the spaghetti noodles for about 3 or 4 minutes and then add to the mixure and let cook for another 30 minutes to an hour.  It will thicken during this time.  It's ready as soon as the spaghetti is to your liking.  This goes great with Texas Garlic Toast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment